[2009/03/06] Innocent Non-smokers

Recently, when I read the newspaper will feel nausea, see the ads to stop smoking, loss of appetite, also cannot drink the coffee that is on the table.
Ministry of Health is indeed well-intentioned, would not hesitate to spend a lot of public funds published in the scary photo, a view to wake up smokers to quit. But the Government has overlooked the feelings of non-smokers. Why should it force us to watch these ads. This make me feel averse with the newspaper.
I question the validity of these photos. Government each year on tobacco extract high sin taxes. But the smokers, not less, just disgusting photos. Is that photos play a true role?
True if successful, I suggest that the police published some photos of the bodies have been killed. I believe that the case is bound to reduce the occurrence of homicide.
Of course, I still hope that these ads can play a role in deterring. Otherwise, not only a waste of taxpayers hard-earned money, the most innocent are the non-smokers.

(Copy from http://cblog.cari.com.my/html/86/71186-182454.html and translate with http://translate.google.com/ by Kirby510.)
(Originally written by superX-men.)

Return to Kirby510's Essays

0 comments:

Post a Comment