CHAPTER 237: PIKOM Fair 2015

Date: 27th February 2015 (Friday)
Location: Ground Floor, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur

This morning, I went to Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre for PIKOM Fair 2015 (formerly known as PIKOM PC Fair). Around 11:00 a.m., the visitor are allowed to enter the exhibition hall. Before I entered, I went to PIKOM Service Counter for Hourly Lucky Dip and I won myself a Photobook voucher, Escape@Room voucher and Escape@Room water bottle. I took around 20 minutes walk around the exhibition hall because the exhibition is getting smaller if compared with last year. Before I walked to exit door, I saw there is the puzzle game for <Chappie> movie from Bueno Vista International, Malaysia. The participant need to finish the 5 x 4 movie poster puzzle within 1 minutes to entitled for the lucky draw where they can get the movie merchandise, otherwise they only can get Limited Edition <Chappie> Magnet. In the first time, I couldn't finish the task, and the staff said that I can play again later. I took picture with the robot and the prize before I left. Within 30 minutes, I downloaded the puzzle through online and try my best to memorize it. Before I tried for second time, if I lost it, that's it. And this time, I managed to finish it within 50 seconds and entitled for the lucky. I won myself Limited Edition <Chappie> Bag. Thanks to Bueno Vista International for the limited edition movie merchandise and I will watch <Chappie> on upcoming Thursday (5th March 2015) when it's release.

Photo Album
This is the promotion board which is available in PIKOM Fair 2015.

This is the entrance of PIKOM Fair 2015.

These are the prizes that Kirby510 get for hourly lucky dip.

This is Chappie robot.

Kirby510 took a photo with Chappie robot.

This is the Limited Edition <Chappie> Magnet.

Kirby510 took a photo with Chappie robot.

This is the Limited Edition <Chappie> Bag.

Return to Episode 14
Previous Chapter: 236 Triumph In The Skies
Next Chapter: 238 The Spongebob Movie: Sponge Out Of Water (3D-X)

1 comments:

  1. Benjamin Moore Titanium Art - TITanium Art
    Buy Benjamin Moore titanium eyeglasses Titanium Art titanium drill bit set on TITaniumArt.com. Free cost of titanium shipping and returns on all orders over $85.00. ✓ Find harbor freight titanium welder out why. black oxide vs titanium drill bits

    ReplyDelete