CHAPTER 224: PC EXPO 2015

Date: 6th February 2015 (Friday)
Location: Mid Valley Exhibition Centre, Third Floor, Center Court, Mid Valley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur

This morning, I went to PC EXPO 2015 at Mid Valley Exhibition Centre. Compared to last year, this PC EXPO is smaller because the exhibition area only included 2 halls. Firstly, when I reached there, I registered myself and get a pen as a mystery gift in return. After that I walked around to buy Card Reader and 32GB MicroSD Card for my brand new Samsung Galaxy S5. I wishes to save more documents, pictures, musics and videos in the memory card so that I can view and play it anywhere. Before I leave, I went to the area where I can choose the prop and took a photo.

Photo Album
This is the entrance of PC EXPO.

There is no one queue in front Promotion Item Selling Counter.

Kirby510 was taking photo with the prop.

Return to Episode 13
Previous Chapter: 223 Redeem the Prizes for MY ASTRO CNY Album and <The Couple>
Next Chapter: 225 Love, Rosie

0 comments:

Post a Comment