CHAPTER 217: GSC Nu Sentral Opening Roadshow

Date: 31st January 2015 (Saturday)
Location: GSC Nu Sentral, Level 5, Nu Sentral, Kuala Lumpur

I reached there around 03:00 p.m., the patrons who have 2 ticket stubs can get the chance to play all the mini games. Since I didn't watch movie at the cinema, I just took photo with the prop before I having my lunch. After I had my lunch, around 04:00 p.m. there is the appearance for Avengers cosplayers such as Iron Man and Captain America. I took photo with them before I left the cinema.

Photo Album
This is the information board about GSC Nu Sentral Opening Promotion.

Kirby510: "I'm at #GSCNuSentral"

Kirby510 was took photo with Iron Man and Captain America.

Return to Episode 12
Previous Chapter: 216 Pavilion KL 7th Anniversary Celebration
Next Chapter: 218 988 CNY Album Promo Tour

0 comments:

Post a Comment