CHAPTER 192: Christmas & Weekend Fun

Date: 20th December 2014 (Saturday)
Location: GSC Quill City Mall, Fifth Floor, Quill City Mall, Kuala Lumpur

After I watched <The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies>, there is the roadshow for the new opening cinema, called Christmas & Weekend Fun. For the patrons who purchase two movie tickets and above are allowed to play the game such as memory card game. Everyone can take the photo with the props and also Gandulf's outfits. I took some photos before I move on to KLCC to meet my friend there. For your information, Gandulf is a wizard which is featured in <The Hobbit> film trilogy.

Photo Album
Kirby510: "I'm here at the new GSC Quill City Mall!"

This is Kirby510 in Gandulf's outfits.

Return to Episode 11
Previous Chapter: 191 The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies (3D)
Next Chapter: 193 PIKOM Fair 2014 (III)

0 comments:

Post a Comment