CHAPTER 190: Redeem the Prizes for "The Pyramid"

Date: 19th December 2014 (Friday)
Location: CiB Net Station Sdn. Bhd., Sixth Floor, Menara Summit, The Summit Subang USJ, Subang Jaya

After I met my friend at KLCC, I continued my journey to Summit USJ to collect <The Pyramid> Complimentary Pass which I won from Enter-E. I wanted to collect <The Crossing - Part 1> Complimentary Pass and key chains but unfortunately GSCMovies haven't send the prize to them. As I watched <The Pyramid> on 2nd December 2014 (Refer to Chapter 176: The Pyramid), I decided to find a victim to watch the movie on my behalf.

Photo Album
This is the complimentary pass for <The Pyramid>...

Return to Episode 11
Previous Chapter: 189 Paddington's Malaysian Adventure
Next Chapter: 191 The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies (3D)

0 comments:

Post a Comment