CHAPTER 188: PIKOM Fair 2014 (III)

Date: 19th December 2014 (Friday)
Location: Ground Floor, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur

Today is the first day for the third PIKOM Fair in Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre within the year 2014. Before the visitors entered the exhibition, they can get the free lucky dip where they can win some free voucher to buy some stuff inside there. Since I planned to meet Paddington on 12:00 p.m. at Dataran Merdeka, my visit to the exhibition would be rushing. Inside the exhibition, there is a FREE Touch N' Go Card from i-Pmart where you need to like their Facebook page and then fill in the form to get your Touch N' Go Card. Although there is no credit insdie the card but it would worthy because Touch N' Go Card will be useful in everywhere. After that, I went to Photobook booth, and the visitor can get the Xmas Gift after their registration. I registered myself and get a voucher which can be used on their website. At last, I went to Hall 4 and there are a lot of Games Booth. I registered on some of the booth and get some freebies such as mouse pad, goodies bag and so on. Around 11:50 a.m., I was rushed to Dataran Merdeka to take some photos for Paddington.

Photo Album
The cash voucher that Kirby510 get for the lucky dip.

Kirby510 have to take this photo and upload to WeChat / Facebook in order to get the mouse pad.

This is the free Touch N' Go Card from i-Pmart.

Return to Episode 11
Previous Chapter: 187 Into The Storm
Next Chapter: 189 Paddington's Malaysian Adventure

0 comments:

Post a Comment