CHAPTER 186: Temporary Family

Date: 16th December 2014 (Tuesday)
Location: Hall 3, GSC Quill City Mall, Fifth Floor, Quill City Mall, Kuala Lumpur

After I watched <Lagenda Budak Setan 3: Kasyah>, I took my lunch at AEON Quill City Mall because of the rain. After that I played with my smart phone until the time that I entered the cinema hall at 02:45 p.m. to enjoy <Temporary Family>.

Movie Review
This movie is talking about where the temporary family is formed when each of them came out for money to buy the house and re-sell it for the higher price. As they want to save their expend so they live in the house until the house was sold. Every morning, they need to hide all their stuff so that when people visit the house and they wont felt that there is anyone is currently living in the house. At last, when they sold the house to someone very rich, the young one went for the vacation and the elder one live together in the seaside house.

Photo Album
The movie tickets for <Temporary Family>...

Return to Episode 11
Previous Chapter: 185 Lagenda Budak Setan 3: Kasyah
Next Chapter: 187 Into The Storm

0 comments:

Post a Comment