CHAPTER 123: The Last Teh Tarik Session Before Leaving Temerloh

Date: 7th October 2014 (Tuesday)
Location: Temerloh

Unfortunately, I'm not able to buy the ticket to return to Kuala Lumpur since it's fully sold but I managed to buy the ticket for the next day. As a result, I will stay for one more day in Temerloh. At the night, Abu Zarin invited me for Teh Tarik Session since I want to leave Temerloh on the next day. When I finished a glass of Teh Tarik and he ordered another one for me. I haven't try these before and he explained to me this was taught by the veterinar doctor and they having 4 glass of Teh Tarik Session. This is a good idea which Teh Tarik can replace the alcohol and I wished I can have these kind of Teh Tarik Session with him next time.

Photo Album
Kirby510 and Abu Zarin having the Teh Tarik Session...

Return to Episode 08
Previous Chapter: 122 Wira Penyelamat Kiss King Cobra at Temerloh Fire Station
Next Chapter: 124 The Ending of the Journey to Temerloh

0 comments:

Post a Comment