CHAPTER 112: Annabelle Walkabout

Date: 28th September 2014 (Sunday)
Location: TGV Sunway Pyramid, Level CP2, Orange Zone, Sunway Pyramid, Bandar Sunway

This evening, around 03:00 p.m., the Annabelle cosplayer will appeared in TGV Sunway Pyramid and everyone will grab the chance to take the photo with the cosplayer. The person in-charge are giving out the Free Limited Edition <Annabelle> Mask for 20 persons only. I got one of the mask before I can take photo with the cosplayer. At first, I was looked at the camera while the cosplayer was looking at me. And the second photo, I was looked at the cosplayer's face and OH MY GOSH!!! It was extremely scary and people are shouting from behind. Thanks to TGV Cinemas and the person in-charge for willing to help to take the photo. I hope I can watch this movie in preview screening.

Photo Album
<Annabelle> movie stand...

<Annabelle> movie flyer...

Kirby510 and Annabelle cosplayer...

Kirby510 and Annabelle cosplayer...

Limited Edition <Annabelle> Mask from TGV Cinemas...

When Kirby510 is wearing <Annabelle> mask...

Return to Episode 07
Previous Chapter: 111 The Equalizer (IMAX 2D)
Next Chapter: 113 Dracula Untold

0 comments:

Post a Comment