CHAPTER 108: Chill Out with 100 PLUS Heat Buster

Date: 13th September 2014 (Saturday)
Location: Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur

This evening, I went to 100PLUS roadshow before I returned to my home. At first, I go to Wefie Station to take selfie of myself and post to Facebook. After that, I went to the first challenge at Stay Active Chamber where I need to take 1 ball while they are bouncing inside the chamber within 1 minute. After that, the second challenge which I need to put my hand into the extremely cold water for 10 seconds and pick one of the can for lucky draw. Unfortunately, I get nothing but the free drink at Rehydrated Bar. Before I left, I take an augmented reality photo and post into my Twitter.

Photo Album
I was taking sefie with 100PLUS truck...

I was taking the photo with augmented reality...

Return to Episode 07
Previous Chapter: 107 Planes: Fire and Rescue (Beanie)
Next Chapter: 109 The Hundred-Foot Journey

0 comments:

Post a Comment