CHAPTER 106: Invest Smart Fest

Date: 13th September 2014 (Saturday)
Location: Lower Ground Floor, Oval, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya

This morning, I went to 1 Utama few hours before the movie <Planes: Fire And Rescue> because I want to visit Invest Smart Fest. I can understand more about the Private Retirement Schemes (PRS) due the roadshow because there are a lot of agents are doing the schemes, such as Manulife, CIMB, AIA and so on. Not only PRS is available in the roadshow but the other investment is included in the roadshow too. Since I'll become one of the working adult and I need to understand some about this even though I'm IT worker. There are one of the organization, Federation of Investment Managers Malaysia (FIMM) give out the free goodie bags with the tumblers through the survey and I get it after I filled up the survey form. After that, I went to the organizer booth and get the crossword puzzle game and I will entitled for the lucky draw if I can complete the crossword puzzle correctly. Thanks to the agents from AIA because they provided me the answer for the crossword puzzle. And I got the bag for the lucky draw.

Photo Album
The Tumbler from Federation of Investment Managers Malaysia (FIMM)

The Bag from Private Retirement Schemes 

Return to Episode 07
Previous Chapter: 105 Redeem the Prizes for <Muppets Most Wanted> and <Gallows Hill>
Next Chapter: 107 Planes: Fire and Rescue (Beanie)

0 comments:

Post a Comment