CHAPTER 098: Malaysia IT Fair

Date: 30th August 2014 (Saturday)
Location: Mid Valley Exhibition Centre, Third Floor, Center Court, Mid Valley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur

After the movie, we went to Mid Valley Exhibition Centre for Malaysia IT Fair. The main purpose is I want to change my telco from DiGi to UMobile since UMobile can offer the cheaper internet plan for me. When we reached there, at first we take photo with Dokodemo door and upload to Facebook and get a Doraemon Space Figurine. After that we walked around the fair and do some survey or like the Facebook page and we got the pen and also the smart phone stand. Then I went to UMobile counter to proceed with the switch telco process and it's done. I need to wait for few days for my process to be completed. Before we left, we went to Vivo Malaysia booth to look on the new phone.

Photo Album
The exhibition banner for 100 Doraemon Expo...

Kirby510 and Dokodemo door...

Doraemon Space Figurine...

Kaspersky pen with touch pen...

Ricoh Smart Phone Stand...

Return to Episode 06
Previous Chapter: 097 Lucy (IMAX 2D)
Next Chapter: 099 The Expendables 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment