CHAPTER 092: M Nation Roadshow 2014

Date: 26th August 2014 (Tuesday)
Location: Misri Plaza, Multimedia University, Cyberjaya

This afternoon, before my Malaysian Studies Role-Play Presentation, I went to M Nation Roadshow 2014 at Misri Plaza. After you register for the roadshow, you will get a goodies bag with CD inside.

The student can open a new Maybank account for only RM 10. There are a lot of games to play to win the chop for lucky draw, such as the "monopoly", dart, 2 selfie photos, basketball and football. Like the "monopoly", I was unlucky to step on many "Dare" and need to choose the Dare card. I was asked to do the duck face in front of two strangers, and some other "punishment". For dart, I'm not really good at it but I just play for fun. For selfie, one of the selfie is for Maybank and LoudSpeaker. I'm required to upload LoudSpeaker selfie photo to Instagram and hashtag. For basketball, I'm not really good at it and at last football, I asked to kick behind without looking behind. Haha, it's really funny but I enjoyed myself at there.

Photo Album
The event banner...

FREE CD once the visitor sign up for the roadshow...

These are one of the game in the roadshow...

Let's take a selfie... :) "A Debit Card for my everyday needs!"

Please like my photo in Instagram!!!

Wei Zheng is taking a "selfie"...

Return to Episode 06
Previous Chapter: 091 The Hundred-Foot Journey Live Cooking Demonstrations
Next Chapter: 093 Kirby510's TGV Cinemas Ice Bucket Challenge

0 comments:

Post a Comment