CHAPTER 067: PC EXPO (Day 1)

Date: 4th July 2014 (Friday)
Location: Mid Valley Exhibition Centre, Third Floor, Center Court, Mid Valley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur

This morning, I went to PC EXPO to buy the laptop bag and hard disk in promotion price. When I reached there, I reached Logitech booth and join the DOTA 2 game with the promoter. The player is consider if kill the opponent for 2 times or destroy 2 towers and I will get something no matter I win or lose. I choose Kunkka in the game. Since I'm not really good in play DOTA 2 (I don't like strategy game), I lose the game and get 2600 mAh Power Bank. After that I went to Walt Disney Pictures booth and play the shooting game. The player are given 2 chances and have to hit the object once. I hit the object in 2nd round and win <Guardians Of The Galaxy> Sticker Reel in lucky draw. After that there are Q & A Session at the stage area, I get the recycle bag with the smartphone car mount. Around 03:00 p.m., a lot of people are start to queue because want to buy Seagate Expansion External Hard Disk 1TB for RM 179 and I wait at there until the people are allowed to enter the area. When the area is opened to enter, the crowded are push from the backward and I quickly step on the paper (each paper for each buyer for the particular items, because the item are available for 60 units so there are 60 papers on the floor). When I successfully bought the hard disk and Kah Choon reached the area. He do some survey on the laptop before I brought him to the shooting game in Walt Disney Pictures booth. He hit in the first round and get 2 <Guardians Of The Galaxy> Key Chain and he gave me 1 of them. Before we left, I use the receipt of the laptop bag and hard disk to get the lucky draw chance. Since the staff mentioned that if I brought a friend he also can entitled for the lucky draw, so I invited Kah Choon for the lucky draw. Both of us get smartphone car mount, After that, we go to the photo booth to wear as Thor and Captain America to take photo before we left.

Photo Album
2600mAh Power Bank that Kirby510 get after he lose in DOTA 2...

<Guardians Of The Galaxy> Sticker Reel and <Guardians Of The Galaxy> Bookmark...

The goodies bag that I get after I answer the question correctly during Q & A Sessions...

PC EXPO Smartphone Car Mount

Kirby510 can buy Seagate External Hard Disk 1TB successfully...

Kirby510 just bought Seagate Expansion External Hard Disk 1TB in RM 179...

<Guardians OF The Galaxy> Key Chain

Kirby510 as the Thor...

Kirby510 as the Thor...

Kirby510 as the Captain America...

Kirby510 as the Captain America...

Return to Episode 05
Previous Chapter: 066 GSC Nescafe Smoovlatte Roadshow
Next Chapter: 068 Z Storm

0 comments:

Post a Comment