Chapter 114: "Runner, Runner" Premiere Screening at TGV 1 Utama

Date: 24th September 2013 (Tuesday)
Venue: TGV 1 Utama, Bandar Utama (3.148219,101.616506)

This evening, I went to TGV 1 Utama to exchange 4 movie tickets for <Runner, Runner> Premiere Screening since I won in both Cinema Online and Tupai. At the same time, I invited my elder brother to watch the movie since my friend can't come for the movie.

<Runner, Runner> Movie Review
Richie is a university student as same like me, but for me, it's not an good idea to put all your money to the online gambling website because gambling is a game where you can get money IF YOU WIN, and where you can lost money IF YOU LOSE. It's a big risk to win back the tuition fee through this online gambling website. The other moral value that I learnt that is don't too easy to believe someone, although he / she treat you in nice ways, sometime they will do something that betray you in behind you. Thanks to Rebecca to betray Ivan, the one who run the biggest empire of online gambling website that want to make Richie as a fall guy. If not, Richie will be in trouble and can't return to his motherland.

Go to Photo Gallery
Return to Part 08 Menu
Previous Chapter: 113 Mstar @ Apple Dream Net (MY)
Next Chapter: 115 <Rush> Special Screening at TGV 1 Utama

0 comments:

Post a Comment