SEF9 - 50 Software Construction - What programming language should I use?



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: wruslan wruslan <wruslan...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 8:58 AM
Subject: 10-ASE7 Software Construction - What programming language should I use?
To: wrymmusef7 <wrymm...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: wruslan wruslan <wruslan...@gmail.com>


Many students asked me these two(2) popular questions:

(1) What programming language should I use?

(2) What is the best programming language?

My answer. That depends.

IMPORTANT. READ THE ATTACHED ARTICLE by Dennis Ludwig.


--
WASSALAM
wruslan.hahaha




--
WASSALAM
wruslan.hahaha

Attachments:
How-To-Really-Choose-A-Programming-Language.pdf

Full Version with Microsoft Word Version and Attachments
Return to Software Engineering Fundamentals (SEF9MMUWRY)
Previous Topic: 49 Software Construction Principles
Next Topic: READING => SMARTPHONE => Fact sheet: Moto X from Motorola

0 comments:

Post a Comment