Chapter 008: Watch "Identity Thief" at GSC Mid Valley

Date: 24th May 2013 (Friday)
Venue: GSC Mid Valley, Mid Valley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur (3.116894,101.676888)

This morning I plan to watch the movie <Identity Thief> with my coursemate, Jamran at GSC Mid Valley Megamall. I had redeem the movie tickets on 2 days earlier. When we reached there, we saw there are long queue in front of the box office and I said lucky to myself because I redeem the movie tickets earlier. Around 10.50 a.m., we are entering the cinema hall to enjoy the movie.

<Identity Thief> Movie Review
Actually it's fault if we using the other's identity to make the fault credit card because it will make the related person's life more harder. For example, Diana steal Sandy's identity to make the fault credit card to fulfill her life. And because of this, Sandy's life become harder and he would try to get everything back as normal. I did pity her when she told about her life in orphanage. Because she had to done everything by her own, from my opinion, maybe because of these, she would be the identity thief to make the fault credit card for her usage. I didn't agree when Sandy and Diana when they want to steal Harold Cornish's identity to make the fault credit card but they don't have the choice instead to go back to his place. But the part that make me so touching is, Diana surrender by her own after she stay in Sandy's house for a night. From my opinion, she feel the warmness between the family members when she stay a night at Sandy's house. As a conclusion, it's not good to steal someone's item and we would work hard if we want to get it.

Go to Photo Gallery
Return to Part 02 Menu
Previous Chapter: 007 <Christmas Rose> Special Screening at MBO Viva Home
Next Chapter: 009 PC Expo 2013 (Day 1)

0 comments:

Post a Comment