Chapter 005: Redeem Friday's Movie Ticket at GSC Mid Valley

Date: 22nd May 2013 (Wednesday)
Venue: GSC Mid Valley, Mid Valley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur (3.116616,101.676952)

This afternoon, after I get my repaired smart phone at Sunway Mentari, I went to Golden Screen Cinemas in Mid Valley Megamall to redeem the movie tickets for this coming Friday with my Birthday Movie Ticket Treat from GSC Membership Website. Before I join the queue, I downloaded some applications for my smart phones nearby McDonalds (it's located opposite of the cinema). When I join the queue, I'm chatting with my friend who will go out with me on this coming Friday. I decided to watch <Identity Thief> because it's a comedy movie. Hopefully this Friday we can enjoy ourselves in the shopping centre.

Go to Photo Gallery
Return to Part 02 Menu
Previous Chapter: 004 Hang Out with Fire Fighters for Rebate RM 200 Smartphones
Next Chapter: 006 Pay a Visit to Rizalmi's House

0 comments:

Post a Comment