[2013/05/13] Kirby510's Website Blog May 2013 Ultimate Update: Cyberia New Home Update

Dear all the visitors,

For few years ago, our website blog used Google Chrome theme and it's not changed for few years. And there is a bit messy because of too much of blogs. On last few days, I found the new solution for Blogger blog which I didn't found before, and I found this nice Desk Office theme. So I decided to undergo the ultimate update before the semester break (which start on today) so that I can post the latest diary from time to time.

This update is included:
  • "Kirby510's Website Blog" is created with feature of "Article", "Diary", "Movie", and "Note"
  • "Kirby510's Article", "Kirby510's Notice", "Kirby510's Note", "Kirby510's Songs Center" and "Kirby510's Movie Site" removal (but everything in the blog will move to "Kirby510's Website Blog")
  • Extra link to access "Kirby510's Diploma Course Diary", "Kirby510's Bachelor Course Diary", "ScoutKirby's Blog", "Kirby510's Own Creation Story", "Kirby510's Video Site"
  • "Movie" will post only the movie which I will watch and highly recommended
  • New Song Playlist with 13 Songs
From now on, I will try my best to bring you more entertainment with the new version of blog. Thanks for your continuous support. Shall if you have any comment and suggestion you may leave us message at our Facebook page.

From
Kirby510
14th May 2013

Return to the Notice List

0 comments:

Post a Comment