[2010/05/10] Kirby510's 19th Birthday in Year 2010 : Acknowledgement

Main Menu | Acknowledgement | Presents | Wishes | Pictures

Thanks a lot for my friends who wishes me birthday. This is the birthday which I can't forgetable and it's considered as my happiest birthday from I'd borned. I really glad to know some good friends like Faizad Amirul, Timothy, Ruzaini, Hairi Otuh, Mohd Tajuddin Md Fadilah, Mohd Syukur and so on... :D First, from when I know them, they helped me alot because they are willing to guide me and teach me and be my listener and advisor. For me, this world is full of the stress and the friends are here to help us to solve our problem together and as well as help them if they need it. That's why friends should work each other. But another thing is, when I want to meet them I had to avoid the arguing between my parents because my parents can't accept them much :( I'm sad enough to talk about the races and religion, it'll break our friendship in anytime and anywhere. I hope everyone can be friend with each others without thinking the issue. Thanks a lot for the one who wishes me happy birthday and give me the birthday presents. I very appreciate it :D and hope to see you guy next time if possible :)

From:
Kirby510
10th May 2010, 12:23 P.M.
Olympia College, Kuala Lumpur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment