[2009/12/08] Summary of Kirby510's Diary before He Entered Olympia College

December 2006
"Kirby510" was created. The name Kirby was based on the cartoon and the number 510 actually was copied from "cndy715" which mean his date of birth.

March 2008
Since my classmate was playing MapleStory in the world of Bootes and I was played in Delphinus. So, he planned to have fun with his friend and "StudentKirby" was created. Why StudentKirby? Because all my classmate and himself was a student.

April 2008
DxNinja999 invited me to the MapleStory Carnival in Sungei Wang Plaza and the night before we went to the carnival, DxNinja999 bring me to DarkMaze. At that time, I knew the guild of "MageKidz".
Before the first day of cocurriculum, I was joined Persatuan Bulan Sabit Merah before, but I felt that the uniform of Kadet Remaja Sekolah was nice so I planned to change my position. But during the first day of cocurriculum, I don't know where I want to go. At that time, Goon Fei asked me to join their scout group. "ScoutKirby" was created. Thanks to Goon Fei for bring me to the world of scout.

May 2008
During the labour day, my parents bought me the complete set of scout uniform. It's nice and I was handsome when I wear it up. I need that because I went to the scout competition camping in Semenyih. I'm a newbie of Scout of course I doesn't know much knowledge. But at least I can do some easy thing (LOL!!!). Finally, during the stage where they required First Aid knowledge, I'm useful because I joined Persatuan Bulan Sabit Merah before and I knew the name of the item in First Aid Kit.

July 2008
In this month, what I unforgettable is the Chinese Society camp. Since I was in the group of Pluto so "PlutoKirby" was created. Ohhh... my first kiss which is sent by others is Chun Mun but... Chun Mun just kiss on my face. OMG!!! Chun Mun was get excited because I planned to join their camp (So far I never join their camp before).
After few days, all the Chinese Society camp staff are having a party since they are success in held it. I joined them for a while, but now... I going to tell you something that very funny here. Some of them planned to play UNO Games and they said the loser must be kiss. I feel this is very exciting so I joined it. Finally, my monitor's sister and me were lose in the game. So, I have to kiss her face. The video I still keeping but I won't be share in here... Haha!!!

December 2008
After my examination and I'm going to work in Jusco Cheras Selatan. I'm work as promoter for a school bag. "WorkerKirby" was created. During the time, I was not mature enough and was fool by my friend (I realized it after my friend told me. ). Besides that, some of the customers are very difficult to serve. Usually the Chinese lady, like to parade and look down at promoter eventhough they know the promoter is a newbie for the section. I hate to meet this kind of stupid customer. Lady really lady... :(

January 2009
In this month, I worked as the promoter for Chinese New Year ornament. A week before Chinese New Year, my parents bring me to the exhibition and I was enrolled in Olympia College. At the same time, I had to resigned for my job since I had dengue fever. Haiz... I can't eat anything except for the frog and bitter.

February 2009 - Current
"OlympiaKirby" was created when I worked for Olympia College during the exhibition.
"ClubberKirby" was created when I get Audition T-shirt during Asiasoft GameFest '09.
"BODKirby" and "STEPSKirby" were created when I received BOD T-shirt after a game and bought STEPS T-shirt during PIKOM PC Fair August 2009 in KLCC.
"PandoraSagaKirby" was created when I received Pandora Saga T-shirt after I tried my hard to get it eventhough I never reached the target.
"EveryoneConnectsKirby" was created when I received TM Everyone Connects T-shirt after I sing alone. I try my best to get the 2nd one and give it to my facebook friend, Ahmad Akmal a.k.a malight.

Return to Kirby510's Essays

0 comments:

Post a Comment